GWE is a GTK system utility designed to provide information, control the fans and overclock your NVIDIA video card and graphics processor.
It is important to note that this application is still in development and there’s no stable release yet. However it seems to be very promising, it has a great list of features already and has a really nice user interface.
Currently GWE offers the following features:
- Displaying information about the card (name, bios, driver, power usage, clock, temp, fan, etc)
- Display gpu temperature via app indicator (requires appindicator3)
- Overckock gpu and memory (coolbits required)
- Set custom fan profile curve (coolbits required)
- Change the power limit (root required)
- Historical data graphs (only if you build from the sources, requires Gnome 3.30)
The app can be downloaded from Roberto Leinardi’s (the developer) Gitlab page. You should first install the dependencies listed on the same page. After all dependencies are installed you may run it by entering GWE’s directory and running the
You may also add GWE to your application menu by running this command from Terminal: